If you don't see a position listed that you are interested in please use the 'Submit Your CV' button on the right hand side of the page to upload your resume. Tell us about the work you are looking for in the cover letter box.
Submit Your CV
Submit your CV to our candidate database!
Abbertons Human Resources
(pursuant to NPP-1.3)
We require you to disclose personal and sensitive information in order to assist us in finding a
work placement for you. Please read this Collection Statement and sign below to indicate your
consent to our collection and use of this information as described.
What your personal information is
Personal information is any information or an opinion (whether true or not) about you. It may
range from the very sensitive (e.g. medical history or condition) to the everyday (e.g. address
and phone number). It would include the opinions of others about your work performance
(whether true or not), your work experience and qualifications, aptitude test results and other
information obtained by us in connection with your possible work placements. Personal
information includes sensitive information.
What sensitive information is
Sensitive information is a special category of personal information. It is information or
opinion about your:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- political opinion;
- membership of a political association or religious beliefs, affiliations or philosophical
- membership of a professional or trade association or membership of a trade union;
- sexual preferences or practices;
- criminal record;
- health or disability (at any time);
- expressed wishes about the future provision of health services.
It includes personal information collected to provide a health service.
Sensitive information can, in most cases, only be disclosed with your consent.
Who will be collecting your personal and sensitive information
Your personal and sensitive information will be collected by Abbertons Human Resources for
its own use. We may provide your personal and sensitive information to other recruitment
consultancies if we determine that they may be able to assist us in finding a work placement for
Information Statement for Workers - Private Employment Agents (Code of Conduct) Regulation 2005
Your relationship with a private employment agent is regulated by a number of Commonwealth and State laws, in particular the Private Employment Agents Act 2005 and the Private Employment agents (Code of Conduct) Regulation 2005 (the Code.)
Prior to providing you with placement and employment services, we are obliged as a private employment agent, to provide you, as a work seeker, with the following information:
- We must not charge you a fee for finding, or attempting to find work for you in contravention of section 408D of the Industrial Relations Act 1999.
- We and our employees have a working knowledge of the State and Commonwealth legislation affecting the placement and employment of work seekers.
- We will ensure that all placements are made in accordance with any relevant legislative requirements.
- If you believe that Abbertons Human Resources have acted illegally, inappropriately or in a false or misleading way, you may obtain information about action that may be taken from the Department of Industrial Relations, GPO Box 69, BRISBANE QLD 4001, Phone: (07) 3225 2069.