High Calibre Candidates – January 2015
A great start to 2015 with 3 'High Caliber Candidates' securing new roles already this month.
Like our Facebook page for more details
3 Outstanding Young Administrators
A client of ours recently had a very difficult decision to make when presented with a shortlist comprised of these exceptional candidates, and would have liked to take them all. These energetic young professionals are looking to join a company and continue their Administrative careers. Reference checks and skills assessments have been completed and they are ready to start today.
Candidate 1 -
- This candidate has approximately 12 months administrative experience in an Insurance Brokerage firm and holds a Certificate II in Business.
- Her referee commented that she has common sense and works well under pressure without a substantial amount of guidance.
Candidate 2 -
- This candidate has over 4 years administrative experience.
- She possesses great organisational and problem solving skills and was described by her referee as very approachable, punctual and able to be relied on to get the job done.
Candidate 3 -
- This candidate has a range of complimentary certificates including Cert III in Business Administration, Cert II in Business Communication and Cert III in Event Coordination. She has over 2 years experience as a Receptionist and junior PA.
- Her referee believes her strongest competencies are her ability to pick things up quickly and her people skills.
Qualified CPA - available for permanent or contract work. Financial and Management Accounting experience.
How Can We Help?
Send us your contact details below and we will give you a call
to arrange a complimentary conversation about your business.